- Squeeze the honey and ground nut oil into a small pan and put over medium heat. Add walnuts and stir for a few minutes. Poor walnut mixture out on to grease proof paper and leave to cool.
- Wash the lettuce and dry and then spread on a serving plate.
- Lay the fig quarters on the lettuce then crumble the goats cheese over
- Roughly cut up the walnuts and sprinkle on top.
- Whisk the maple syrup, olive oil, hazelnut oil, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper together then drizzle over salad.
- Lambs lettuce
- 4 or 5 figs – cut into quarters
- 100g walnuts
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. hazelnut oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- big squeeze of honey