AHH MAN this is soo good. Every mouthful is taste explosion. It is rich, it is luxurious and it is worth every penny.
- Put shallot in a small pan and add wine, bring to a simmer. Simmer for a few mins or until most of the liquid has evaporated and nearly dry. Tip shallot into a bowl, add butter and the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Roll into a log, wrap in cling film and put in fridge. This can be made well in advance.
- Snap the claws off the lobster. Next chop the lobster in half using a sharp chefs knife. Wash out the head of the lobster under a cool water and dry. Now lay them cut side up on a baking tray.
- Crack the claws and carefully remove the meat, distribute evenly between the head cavities. Finally cut the butter into rounds and lay on top of the lobster.
- Turn the grill to high. Grill lobsters for 5-8mins, or until just browning and the butter is bubbling. Serve immediately with some chopped parsley.
- 2 cooked Lobsters
- 150g butter, softened
- 1 shallot very finely chopped
- 150ml White Wine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- dash of Tabasco
- 5 tbsp grated Parmesan
- chopped tarragon
- chopped parsley