A delicious and light summer dish, so simple and easy you can practically do it with your eyes closed
- heat oven to 180˚
- Place fish in an oven proof dish. add lemon, garlic, parsley and saffron
- cover with wine (about half way up) and stock.
- cover with tin foil and cook in oven for about 20-30mins.. you might want to turn the fish half way through. when cooked the meat should be flaky yet moist, and should come away easily with a fork.
Serve with veg or rice.. watch out for bones!
- 1 Sea Bass, gutted (to be honest any fish will do really)
- 1 lemon, quartered
- a few garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- handful of parsley
- saffron strands
- white wine
- cup of stock (fish or veg)
- (other ingredients you could add.. chopped chilli, shallots, capers)