- To make the marinade, mix the soy sauce, lime, crushed garlic, maple syrup, spring onions, ginger, cider vinegar and chilli together. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the ribs for a minimum of three to four hours, or ideally overnight.
- The ribs can be grilled, barbecued or roasted in about 15-20 minutes.
- To finish, serve with rice and a crunchy Asian-style salad or slaw. If you like, garnish with toasted sesame seeds and herbs.
- 1 kg baby back ribs
- FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 tbsp miso
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 inch ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar