Delicious. The mushrooms could easily be served by themselves with a good salad, but I chose to serve them with seared fillet tail, sun-dried tomatos and a plain spinach salad, which was fantastic.
- Pre heat oven to 180.
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Place mushrooms on tray, drizzle with olive oil and some salt and pepper and bake for about 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a couple of table spoons of olive oil in a saute pan and cook the onion for 10 mins or so then add the rest of the vegetables, cook for a further 5 mins.
Remove and leave to cool down.
- Once cool add the parmesan, tarragon and basil to the mixture and season.
Take the mushrooms out of the oven and fill with veggie mixture, then top with the taleggio slices.
Return to the oven and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and started to bubble.
- 4 Large portobello Mushrooms
- splash of olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 100g or so of sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- chopped 50g parmesan grated
- 1 bunch of tarragon leaves
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 100g Taleggio cheese, sliced