They are super easy to make and very delicious.
Make your crab mixture by, if you have a magi mix, blitzing up the mixture par from the crab and peas. Or just finely chop. Then mix all together in a bowl, season a little.
Take a sheet of filo and half it length ways so you have a long rectangle, brush a little oil over.
From here take your made up crab mixture and place a good punch amount in the bottom centre of ur pastry. Then to be rolled folding in the sides, making up an cigar shape. The oil will act as a glue to seal the roll.
Heat a pan with a little oil and then pan fry your rolls, should take no longer then 3 mins.
- Rolls - 10 Fillo pastry
- Mixture - Crab meat 600 grams
- Mint- a handful
- Coriander- a handful
- Ginger- 5cm peeled and chopped
- Garlic- two cloves peeled and chopped
- Chilli- one small chilli without the seeds
- Peas- a handful
- Lemon grass- one
- Spring onions- 3
- Lime juice and zest
- A little agave syrup or honey
- Dipping Sauce - 3 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- Minced ginger- 5 cm
- Minced garlic- 1 clove
- One hot chilli without seeds and chopped
- Two spring onions chopped
- A dash of sesame oil