Serves 4 as a starter
- First prepare the oranges. Peel, making sure to remove all the white parts. Thinly slice and leave to the side.
- With a very sharp knife slice the tuna along the lines in the flesh so you have a clean piece rather than the marbled effect.
- To arrange, place four plates in front of you and divide the fennel slices, orange, sugar snaps, tuna and radishes between them, then scatter over the capers, mint leaves and dill. Sprinkle the lime zest over the plates, along with the lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the plate to finish.
- 250g sushi-grade yellowfin tuna, sustainably sourced from a local fishmonger, or wild salmon
- 2 oranges
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp small capers
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 4 sugar snaps, finely sliced
- small bunch mint, stalks removed
- small bunch dill, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- good quality olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper